Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perfection

Every little piece of her is perfection...from her tiny little nose to her toes. How can someone be so perfect? But she truly is. I love everything about her.

~I love how her eyes crinkly on the sides just like her daddys when she smiles.

~I love how she squeals when she takes off running behind her walker.

~I love her laugh and her smile....they light up my life.

~I love how she investigates new things and how almost everything is labeled as "Daddy!" in her eyes.

~I love the way she smells.

~She is the smartest baby I have ever known.

~She is very willful and demanding.

~She is a drama queen, but is also a sweetheart.

~She already has the biggest personality.

~She is so cute when she takes her wobbly steps, and even cuter when she realizes what she is doing and slowly squats so that she can sit on the floor!

~She has her daddy, her Noni and Granddaddy, her aunt and of course me wrapped around her little finger.

~She is a blessing...and more than I could ever ask for.

So, you see...to me she is absolute perfection.

But my "perfect" daughter may not be medically perfect. My heart is heavy with anticipation for tomorrow and I can feel the tears starting to pool in my eyes. I don't want her to have to go through pain as they run tests on her. I don't want to have to sit there as she cries and shakes in fear. I don't want to think about the possibility of something being wrong. Everyone says "It will be okay..don't worry about it, etc." I am trying, believe me, but all I want as her mother is for her to be happy and HEALTHY! I don't want her to have MSUD (maple syrup urine disorder) or any other health problems. I want her to continue to be perfect in my eyes AND the doctors eyes. I am trying my best to trust God in this situation as well as many other ones, but it is so easy to doubt Him.

No matter what happens, she will always be my perfect little girl who lights up my life. And hopefully there will be nothing wrong with her and it will be just as my friend, Jeanie said "It's just her sweetness coming out is why she smells so sweet."

2 comments:

  1. When will you have her tests results??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can take up to 2 weeks to get the results, but I'm praying that we will get them back quicker than that.

    ReplyDelete