30 WHOLE minutes on the treadmill......and OMG am I ever wore out!!!! My heart is still racing and I have sweat pouring off my body, but I am so proud of myself. Per my nifty counter on the treadmill I burned 194 calories and walked 1.429 miles. :D
Okay, so I'm going to be honest...I have NOT stuck to my New Year's Resolution(s), I failed to work out, I failed to diet and many other things. I have excuses, but what's the point in saying them? The only person I failed was me. My whole reason for losing weight is to be healthier and feel better about myself. Am I tired of being fat? Yep! Am I even more tired of not recognizing the person I see in the mirror? For sure! But the one thing I am most tired of is not feeling good...physically, mentally, emotionally. I am drained in so many ways. I am hoping that if I can get my weight under control that some of these things will change, we will see.
According to the counter on my blog it is 3 weeks and 2 days till Kameron's birthday. WHAT?!?! When did that happen?!?! The other day when I was taking a walk around the neighborhood with her, I thought back to this same time last year....I was 36 weeks pregnant, walking the same neighborhood praying that it would induce labor. I was MISERABLE!!!! All you ladies who have been pregnant know what I am talking about. You think that surely this belly can't get any bigger and surely the Lord will show you mercy and let this time be over now. But it was 3 weeks and 2 days later before I met my precious baby. I still can't believe that it has been almost a year. She has changed my life completely, I can't imagine my life with out her. She is the sweetest, most beautiful, enjoyable baby I have ever met. She walks and talks all the time now...her new favorite thing is to tell everyone "HEY!", and yes she has a southern accent. She is so dern cute!!! The other day she completely melted my heart when I was holding her, she reached up and put her hands on my cheeks and gave me a kiss. I didn't even ask for one! She all by herself decided to give me a kiss!!! Ahhhh, I love that child to pieces!!!
Sorry, to any of you people that actually read this blog that is has been so long since I wrote, but life has been so busy. Until next time...........
No comments:
Post a Comment