![]() |
| Love his eyelashes. They are so long and curly! |
Welcome!!!
I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I wish MV would nap well enough to do this! These are beautiful pictures <3
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm pretty lucky that my little guy takes good naps. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get anything done! Lol
Deletei was just thinking "I LOVE HIS EYELASHES!" and then i read your caption.
ReplyDeleteadorable! i love the macro setting and need to use it more often!
<3