I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
10 months ~ pictures
Finally got some pictures taken of my handsome boy!!! Enjoy!
so dern cute!!!! In my opinion. :-)
contemplating life
hmmmm.....can i chew on this leaf I see.
and just because Valentine's Day is next week I had to do this!
These are beautiful, Rian!! Landon is So cute! LOVE the Valentines lipstick ones! :) I've been seeing them on a few blogs...can't wait to try it next year! :) You take such gorgeous photos!! I was talking about you in Target tonight...I was on the phone w/my mom (who goes on my fb) and she was telling me how cute your kids are! she loves your photos too! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! Xoxox Maria
I can't believe all of those teeth! Haven is 7 months, and doesn't even have the start of a tooth yet! He is such a cute little guy. I would love to squeeze him. The lipstick picture is such a cute idea! I really can't believe he's almost a year old!
These are beautiful, Rian!! Landon is So cute! LOVE the Valentines lipstick ones! :) I've been seeing them on a few blogs...can't wait to try it next year! :) You take such gorgeous photos!! I was talking about you in Target tonight...I was on the phone w/my mom (who goes on my fb) and she was telling me how cute your kids are! she loves your photos too!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Thursday! Xoxox
Maria
I can't believe all of those teeth! Haven is 7 months, and doesn't even have the start of a tooth yet! He is such a cute little guy. I would love to squeeze him. The lipstick picture is such a cute idea! I really can't believe he's almost a year old!
ReplyDelete