Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day Three- She stands!!!

What an amazing day yesterday and today have been. Kameron started pulling up more yesterday and stood up one time. And today she is pulling up constantly and standing. Oh boy!!! I have my hands full now!

When I was talking to my mom earlier I told her that being a SAHM is actually harder than working full time. I seriously did not think it would be this difficult, but it is so worth it! I am constantly on the go, between feeding her, changing her, chasing after her....I might as well forget trying to watch TV. Actually I don't even know why I have the thing on! The only time I can sit down and chill is when she is taking a nap and then I really should be up cleaning or washing clothes. The duties never end, but I am seriously having the time of my life.

I honestly never thought I would be able to have this experience, nor did I expect I would be cut out to stay at home. I personally love adult interaction and love my job. But I have never been happier. Luckily, I will still be going into work from time to time to help out, so I will still get to see some of my favorite people and get out the house some. Thank goodness or I might go crazy!!!

I can not believe that in less than a week my baby will be 7 months old. Everyone is right when they say time goes by way too fast because it really does. In my birthday card this year from my dad, he told me "I would say to hold on tight to your little girl, but time stops for no one." and he is so right. No matter how much I want to press "pause", life doesn't work that way. So, I hold on tight when I can and let her go when she can't sit still any longer. I treasure the moments when she falls asleep in my arms and I can just snuggle with her even while she drools on my shoulder. These are the moments that I will never forget and I thank God every day that He decided to trust me with such a precious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment