Well, I have been staying home with my sweet little girl for almost two weeks!! She has started doing so many new things in such a short amount of time. Since she started pulling up and standing, that is all that she wants to do now. She now has two of her top teeth coming in; therefore, some of her days have been a little challenging dealing with her fussiness. I have started trying to feed her breakfast and sometimes supper. One of her new favorite things to eat are these rice puffs that she can feed herself. She also loves her sippy cup!! Once she sees that cup, you might as well forget about feeding her because she will grunt and scream until she gets her cup! She has been saying "da da de de daaadee" for a while now and a couple of days ago she started adding "ba ba baaa" into the mix. I am still trying to get her to say "mama", but every time I say it to her she just laughs and says "dadadada". She is too funny and makes me laugh so much.
Since I last wrote, Kameron got to enjoy her first Halloween and she is now 7 months old! Well, I say she enjoyed Halloween, but she could've cared less. She definitely did not want to stay in her outfit long even though she was so cute!! My parents and sister came over to enjoy the festivities with us and to help pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Unfortunately, Freddie had to work so he didn't get to participate. But he did get to see his lil' bumblebee all dressed up before he left.
With each day that passes I constantly still find myself reflecting on the past 7 months and how much Kameron has changed and how different my life is now. My little girl is my world now, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I absolutely love when I am feeding her and she looks me straight in the eye and stares at me like she knows I am her mommy and she trusts me more than anyone else. I love how her face lights up when she smiles and how her laugh is so contagious. I love watching her little eyebrows crinkly up in concentration as she is taking in the world around her. And most of all I love when she snuggles with me, lays her head on my shoulder and her breath tickles my neck. When she lays like this my heart swells to the point I feel like it is going to burst and all I can do is hold her tighter, close my eyes and thank God for her.
With November brings Thanksgiving, which reminds us that we need to look at our lives to see what we are thankful for. I know what I am thankful for, I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy baby; for my loving, supportive husband and for my encouraging, dependable family. I am truly blessed beyond words and could not be happier. And for all of this,the only person I have to "Thank" is God. So, thank you Lord for all that you have done for me, thank you for trusting me with my precious baby, thank for helping me and Freddie to become the parents we are today, thank you for blessing me with such a great family, but most of all thank you for loving me despite my faults and for providing me with all the opportunities you have given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment