....Around 3pm this afternoon my answering machine went off (I didn't hear the phone ring because we turn the ringer off when Freddie is working nights) when the machine went off I glanced at my phone and saw Lake Murray Pediatrics....my heart dropped. My heart dropped even more when I pressed the play button on the answering machine and heard Dr. Guyton's voice asking us to return his call. Some many thoughts ran through my head as I picked up the phone to hit the "redial" button as fast as I could. Constant prayers were running through my head
please let it be okay....Lord, I'm trusting you., the phone rings and the receptionist answers the phone, I try to sound calm as I ask for Dr. Guyton, but my hands and insides are shaking and so is my voice. He picks up the phone and begins to tell me why they drew blood and took a urine sample,
yes I know all of this, please hurry up and tell me what's going on I say to myself. "After looking at all her blood work and tests we ran...everything looks perfect" PERFECT!!!! Yes!!!! Ahhhh, I breathe a sigh of relief and I shake even more as tears start to fill my eyes. This has been the hardest, longest week of my life waiting on these results. And I was prepared to wait another week as we were initially told it would be 2 weeks before we got the results. I am beyond thrilled that he called us today, and even more thrilled that she is healthy.
Thank you, Lord. Oh, how she lights up my life!!!
That's wonderful news! Im so happy for you!!! -erika
ReplyDelete