Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lil Ladybug



I know it's been almost 3 weeks since Halloween, and I am just now posting a picture. But I've been kind of busy. I have been trying to potty train Kameron; it's very time consuming, so yeah most of my time has been occupied with that here lately.


So, as you can see, Kameron was a ladybug for Halloween! She was so stinking cute!!! Unfortunately she was sick; so she didn't get to go trick-or-treating, but I did take her to go see my parents. I got there and dressed her up; whipped out my camera to take tons of pictures, got 3 taken and my camera died!!!!!!!!!!! Thus the reason you only see one picture in this post. I did take some pictures with my mom's camera, but I haven't bugged her to send them to me.....yet!


Kameron had so much fun prancing around in her outfit, eating "chocoley" and hanging out with my parents. In all the night was a success except we didn't have any trick-or-treaters; but that's alright, it left more candy for us!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment