Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Do you ever....

Do you ever have a moment that completely takes your breath away? I do....every day I have a moment or moments like this. Most often it is when I go to check on Kameron right before I go to bed. I slowly open her door and the hinge squeaks because we keep forgetting to put WD-40 on it. Then as quietly as possible, I walk to her crib to look at her. As I peer over the edge of the crib and look at her sleeping, an invisible hand squeezes my heart and I lose my breath. 


She is so utterly beautiful and peaceful when she is sleeping. Her little hands tucked under her chin, her breath coming out in snores from her little mouth. My heart fills with love as I look at her.Then I cover her up and leave her room with a smile on my face.


Other times that take my breath away are when I am just browsing Facebook and up pops her picture in the side bar. I can't help but click it and marvel at how pretty my baby is, and how blessed I am.


See how pretty....






It seems that most of my "blogs" are about my child. After all the my blog website is "kameronsmommy". I can't help it, she is after all pretty much my life. She is my world, she is my life, she has made me who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I am a heck of a lot a better person than I use to be. She is the reason behind it. She makes me want to better myself. She is my driving force when I think I can't do something. Her little unexpected hugs and kisses make everything a little bit easier and put things into perspective. I may be stressed, my life may not be where I want it to be right now, but I have my family and I have my daughter. As long as I have that then I am rich. I may only be rich in love, but I am rich and that's all that matters to me. I can't thank God enough for the blessings He has given me and my family. And I as I go through my journey, I leave everything in His hands. He knows what is best for me and my family.


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13


I am not a bible thumbing, preaching from my soap box kind of person. But I am a Christian; therefore, my hope remains in Jesus. He knows my heart and He knows what lies ahead for me. He is my provider and I trust in Him completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment