Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Two too fast!!!

I can barely believe it! My little girl will be 2 tomorrow! I am still in shock by how fast it has happened. It seems like since I had her someone has hit the fast forward button and here I am 2 years later. Of course when I was in labor (for 35 hours) I thought she would never get here! hahaha. She has completely changed my world and I couldn't be happier about it. She is the light in my life and what I live for. She makes me laugh when I'm sad and sometimes makes me mad, but I wouldn't change anything about her. I never thought my world would revolve around a 24 lb child but it does. She is so smart and is learning new things everyday. I can have a complete conversation with her in full sentences, she is learning all her shapes (we have heart, circle and triangle down pat) and she counted to 6 yesterday! She amazes me with how smart she is; now if we could just transfer that to potty training!!

Tomorrow will be full of her party so that is why my post is today. Minnie Mouse extravaganza here we come!! Well....not really extravaganza just a Minnie Mouse cake but we are having a lot more people at this party than at her 1st birthday so I'm really excited. Stayed tuned for those pictures but for now here is a look at the first 2 years of my little girl! :'-)

Our new family!

1 day old
1 month old
3 months old with her new bling!

6 months old
8 months old
Her first Christmas
1 year old!
18 months old
Almost 2!

I am still amazed with how much she has changed in the past 2 years and with how beautiful she is!! I am so blessed to be her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment