Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time for an update: 18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks!!! Wow I still can't believe I'm this far along.

Total weight gain/loss: down 5 pounds so still below my pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Yep. Shirts and pants. My belly has just exploded this week.

Stretch marks? I mentioned my belly exploded right? Yeah....so hello stretch marks!! lol

Sleep: better! Only getting up once or twice a night to visit the bathroom

Best moment this week: Kameron kissing my belly and saying "I love baby brother". Although I'm sure she doesn't completely understand what is going on

Movement: yep!!! Love this part...in fact he is popping around right now. He definitely has his certain times that he moves a lot and other times when either I can't feel him or he is napping.

Food cravings: none. :-(

Gender: as far as we know still boy. We will verify it on the 29th!

Labor Signs: Nope.....thank goodness!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in but looking weird. lol

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

What I miss: food!!! haha....I'm really hoping I can enjoy Thanksgiving.

What I am looking forward to: April....seriously I can't wait to meet this little one.

Weekly Wisdom: I have baby brain; I need lists to remember everything so I doubt I'm in the position to give out wisdom right now. lol

Milestones: Getting to the halfway mark and the anatomy scan on the 29th.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your amazing comment. I had a crazy night that night, but right after that post I had a long conversation with God. I knew I could do 1 of 2 things. Either give up, or keep having faith. I chose faith:). It's so exciting to hear that you're already 18 weeks, I can't wait until the day I can say that! 11 weeks to go! That's so cute what your daughter did, how precious :)

    ReplyDelete