How far along? 22 weeks 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: total gain of 5 lbs. Guess it has to happen at some point!
Maternity clothes? Yep. Always wear maternity pants but sometimes I can get away with some of my non-maternity shirts
Stretch marks? definitely
Sleep: not too bad. Getting 5-7 hours a night and sometimes not waking up to visit the bathroom
Best moment this week: Freddie feeling Landon move. I love sharing those moments with him
Movement: He is a mover and a shaker! I absolutely love it even when he is kicking my bladder (weirdest feeling ever!!)
Food cravings: I really don't have any. But I guess that's why I have only put on 5 lbs so far.
Gender: all boy!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.....thank goodness!! And it can stay that way until our scheduled c-section!
Belly Button in or out? Still in but extremely shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
What I miss: not walking like an old lady! lol. This fella just lays right on my sciatic nerve so I have a nice limp most days.
What I am looking forward to: seeing my little guy again on the 22nd! :-)
Weekly Wisdom: try to enjoy every moment even the uncomfortable ones. Some days I have a hard time doing this but there are so many women that would love to be in my shoes right now; pain and all.
Milestones: Getting to viability age. Might seem crazy to some people but at least I would know that if something did happen (god forbid) that at least he would be given a fighting chance instead of being told that there was nothing to be done.
And another milestone; figuring out how I want to do my maternity pictures. Freddie and I started practicing last night and I have a lot more research to do to get the right effect I'm going for. I know it is early but you can never be too prepared! :-)
And another milestone; figuring out how I want to do my maternity pictures. Freddie and I started practicing last night and I have a lot more research to do to get the right effect I'm going for. I know it is early but you can never be too prepared! :-)
I can't WAIT to feeling my munchkin move around in there! I am so jealous of you right now. I am glad all is going well for you, and I am taking in your weekly wisdom. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!
ReplyDelete