How far along? 26 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: total gain of 9 lbs. Woah...I put on 4 lbs in 2 weeks! When I went for my doctor's appointment I talked with her about my concern of putting on this much weight in such a short amount of time and she reassured me that is perfectly fine. Her words "you are more than half way through so 9 lbs is a good weight gain. Not to mention that shows he is growing like he should" Whew....okay...but it was still hard to see that weight jump up so fast! lol
Maternity clothes? oh course!
Stretch marks? definitely....no new ones...just reusing the old ones! lol
Sleep: I slept 9 hours last night and only got up one time to pee! Yay!
Best moment this week: Kameron feeling Landon move. Her face lighting up was priceless!
Movement: I might as well call him a jumping bean. He constantly moves causing my whole belly to rock. :-)
Food cravings: none.
Gender: still a boy!!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On!
What I miss: being able to bend over! haha...picking up toys off the floor is proving very difficult some days.
What I am looking forward to: 3D ultrasound on February 8th!
Weekly Wisdom: drink as much water as you can. I have begun to notice that if I don't drink enough water that I get to feeling very yucky!
Milestones: Third trimester starts next Sunday! I can not believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment