Time for some stats!
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds. Only a 1 pound gain in 2 weeks. woohoo!
Maternity clothes? oh course!
Stretch marks? just the old ones. lol
Sleep: blah....I can be super exhausted but can't go to sleep thanks to my mind that won't shut down. Thankfully yoga breathing helps sometimes.
Best moment this week: Seeing my little guy again today.
Movement: oh man does he move!!! He pops around; and pokes his feet, elbows and knees out all the time
Food cravings: lemon water with crushed ice.
Gender: still a boy!!
Labor Signs: I have been having a lot of braxton hicks. 2 weeks ago I even had contractions for 2 hours that were 5 minutes apart but thankfully after resting, drinking LOTS of water and taking a bath they quit. Thank goodness!! Thankfully all these contractions aren't making any changes to my cervix so I'm good to go!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On!
What I miss: feeling comfortable. I wanna be comfortable sitting, standing, laying down, in my clothes, etc. Oh I miss being comfortable!
What I am looking forward to: 3D ultrasound next Wednesday!!! I sure hope he cooperates and we get to see his sweet face!!!
Weekly Wisdom: drink water, get rest. Rinse and repeat! ;-)
Milestones: uh...pretty much the only milestone I have left is delivery! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............I have nothing done!!!! We are so not prepared for this baby! But as my mom said all you need for when you bring him home is a little bit of clothes, diapers and boobies! lol. At least I have 2 out of the 3!
Sorry no pictures for a while. Hopefully I will take one soon but really by the time I remember that I need to take one I'm too tired to even think about it! I must work on that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment