Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

32 Weeks!

32 weeks?!?! How did this happen? I can't believe that it is almost time for Landon to be here. There were days that I thought that I would never get here. Some of those days were long but mostly this time has gone by so fast. I feel prepared and also completely unprepared! lol. I feel prepared to have another baby, I kind of know what to expect with a newborn, feel confident in nursing again and not as scared as I was with Kameron. I am completely unprepared as far as having stuff that he needs (clothes, diapers, etc.), what to do with the peepee/weewee when he gets home and how to go from having one child to having two. Of course you can never really be prepared for having a child. I learned that with Kameron! You can have everything you think they need only to realize that you have unnecessary stuff and you don't have everything you need! Now I guess we will get to the stats part! :-)

Stats:
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds. I haven’t put on any weight in 2 weeks. The doctor didn’t mention that is was a problem so I won’t complain!

Maternity clothes? oh course!

Stretch marks? just the old ones. lol

Sleep: still blah but at this point in pregnancy it is pretty normal.

Best moment this week: re-watching the video from his 3D ultrasound or as Kameron calls it "Landon's movie". I love to watch him moving, smiling and smacking his lips. So cute!

Movement: this child is so active!! I don't really remember having Kameron hurt me when she would move but boy does he hurt me! I have actually been brought to tears several times because it hurts so bad. He is definitely a mover and a shaker!

Food cravings: I had an insane craving for pizza last night right before I went to bed. I swear I could actually smell the pizza but of course no pizza was in the house. Woke up this morning and the craving is all gone.

Gender: still a boy!!

Labor Signs: yes. Braxton hicks and also real contractions. Ended up back at the doctor because of them and my cervix has changed some. She said that was normal for this gestation age but with Kameron my cervix didn't change until week 38. So contractions combined with a uti equals an irritable uterus; which in turn equals that I need to take it easy and try to do as little as possible. Trying to avoid a baby being in the NICU!

Belly Button in or out? in but super shallow

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

What I miss: seeing my feet!! lol. I trip over stuff all the time because I can't see the ground. Typically Kameron's toys and Kameron herself are what I trip over.

What I am looking forward to: meeting my little guy. Hard to believe that in 7 weeks or less that I will be holding him in my arms. I can't wait to see him, feel him in my arms, smell him, nurse him and see Kameron's face when she meets him for the first time. And since I'm totally about to cry I will stop talking about it right now before I start blubbering! 

Weekly Wisdom: drink water, get rest. Rinse and repeat! Yes, this was my wisdom last time but it remains the same.

Milestones: getting this baby to stay in until full term!! 5 more weeks buddy then you can come whenever you want to until then stay in my uterus!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment