Holy moly!! Really?! 1 month old?! Time always goes so fast. I have had my hands full to say the least, so I haven't been able to update as much I have wanted to. This past month has been full of ups and downs. Ups: my son is here and he is beautiful, I got to take pictures of him and his sister together, his sister absolutely loves him. Downs: he has reflux which has caused him to choke a lot, he has already had his first cold thanks to his big sister and he has had an upper GI. Despite some of the down moments, I am still thoroughly enjoying being a mom of two even though I am completely sleep deprived.
So....what is Landon up to at a month old? Well....his weight is up from 7 pounds at birth to now a whopping 10 pounds!!! He is definitely getting some chunk to him. He is starting to make eye contact with me and occasionally he will smile at me. He is still doing pretty good nursing; sometimes he just goes to town and other times he is just lazy and takes his time. Sleep was going good, but now not so much. I think that his reflux is mainly to blame for poor sleep. He is officially in size 1 diapers and some of his newborn clothes are starting to get a little tight. He has me completely wrapped around his finger! :-)
I hope you enjoy the update; especially you
Heather! Thank you for showing my blog some love and requesting an update. :-)
Now the fun part.....pictures!
 |
| wearing his first polo |
 |
| swoon....so in love with this face |
 |
| giving me a little smile |
 |
today at 1 month old!
|
Happy 1 month to your adorable little man! Love the pics esp the ones of him with his big sister <3 too precious!
ReplyDeletethank you so much!!
DeleteWHAT? He is NOT 1 month old! Rian! Where does the time go? I remember coming to your blog, and seeing belly pictures! I can't believe he's already been here a month! My heart melted when you said he makes eye contact with you, and smiles! ohmygoodness, that's one of the major things I day dream about Haven doing!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of him and his sister are too adorable for words. I can tell she's so excited to be a big sister, and is going to look after him his whole life. All of the pictures are beautiful! I just love how chubby he is, and how he looks so peaceful when he sleeps!!
I am SO excited that you updated, thank you! Please keep them coming <3
I can't believe it has been a month already either! Don't blink when Haven gets here because she will grow up just as fast, but each stage brings such wonderful things. Wait till she laughs for the first time; talk about your heart melting! Thank you for loving my updates! :)
DeleteI nominated you for an award :)
ReplyDelete