
What?!?!
Oh and now he is talking. For about 2 weeks whenever he was upset sometimes he would say "mamamamama" :'-) Well, 2 days ago he started full out making more sounds and will now constantly chatter when he is playing. His most common sounds are "a da...a da....dadadada....yayayayaya", it is so stinking cute!!!!
I can not believe that he is growing up so fast!!!!!!
Oh and another sweet thing he does now is when he wants you to pick him up, he raises his arms. siiiiiiigh.....he is so sweet!! And my heart bursts with love whenever I look at him, hold him, and when he smiles at me. <3 p="p">3>
That is such a sweet photo!! Look at him reaching all of these new milestons! Go Landon! Xoxox
ReplyDeleteMaria
He's such a busy boy these days! I can't believe how fast they are growing up :(
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a great thanksgiving!