For weeks now I have been calling Landon "one step wonder" in my head because he would let go, and when you would try to coax him to come to you he would smile, take one step, and sit on his butt. Such a stinker! lol.
Yesterday as I was cooking supper he was hanging on my legs and screaming/crying. He was hungry and he wanted to eat RIGHT NOW and not wait until I was done. So I decided, you know what, I am going to see if he will walk to me since he wants me so bad (mean mama!). I put him a couple of steps away from me, stood him up and I sat on the floor. And what do you know, he took three steps to get to me!!!! After that moment when he realized that he could do it, he kept doing it. He got up to 5 steps last night and all on his own, no coaxing from us.
This morning he kept walking back and forth from the sofa to the coffee table without holding on. 6 days from being 11 months old and he is starting to walk! *tear* I am betting that he will be full out walking soon, but watch him prove me wrong! hahaha!! It would be just like him to do that.
I will be back next week with his 11 month stats and pictures! :-) Have a great weekend everyone!!
That is CRAZY! What a smart, determined little dude. I can just picture him thinking to himself, "Hey! I didn't know I could do that!" and trying again and again. Haha, so so cute!
ReplyDeleteOmygosh, Rian, so sweet that Landon is already beginning to walk! I'm sure it is bittersweet! I bet it's so adorable!! I love all your IG pics!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful weekend!
Xoxox
Maria