Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Friday, March 1, 2013

11 months old.

I know I say it every month, but I just can not believe how incredibly fast these months are going by. It is definitely bittersweet especially since I know that he is my last baby. It is so fun to see him learning knew stuff every day and to see his personality growing, but it also makes me so sad that before I know it he will be even bigger than he is now.

What is he up to:
He is still weighing around the same, 22 pounds.

He is walking everywhere. Here is a video if the link will work (and he is screaming/whining in the video, but it is because Kameorn had a cup and he didn't. lol). Even though he is walking a lot more, his preferred method is still crawling because it is faster. Funny thing about when he is walking is that usually he gets tickled that he is doing it, starts laughing, and falls down. So cute!

Speaking of cups....he loves his sippy cups now.

Food.....the boy absolutely loves food!!! I have no idea how he eats so much!

Sleep.....glorious sleep!!! For the past 3 nights he has done so much better sleeping. The first night he went a 7 hour stretch and the past two nights it has been a 9 hour stretch. It is so nice!! And I really hope that it continues.

He still isn't really talking yet. He makes a LOT of noise. He is definitely a chatterbox, but he doesn't really say any words besides "mama" "dada" "baba" (bye bye).

Waves (well actually waves at himself when we are going bye bye), blows kisses, gives kisses (one of my favorite things!).

And he is still nursing like a champ!!!

Now for the fun part. Pictures!!!





These next few pictures are so funny!!! And I love how they show his personality!



laughing at me. hahahaha



And then Kameron asked me to take her picture and I happily obliged!

so big now!! Until next time........





1 comment:

  1. omygoodness, they are adorable! i love landon's sweet sweater and all of his awesome expressions! he is full of life! kameron is beautiful - she looks more and more like you as she gets older. <3
    i hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, rian! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete