Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Being a mom to Kameron.....The good, the bad and what you might not know.

* It's the best thing in the world even on bad days.

* There is never enough time in the day.

* I will never complete my "to do" list.

* Her first laugh was the best sound I have ever heard.

* Her laughter is sooooo contagious.

* Her first smile totally melted my heart.

* I never knew I could love someone with such a passion.

* Just when I think I have it all figured out...she hits a new stage. (UGH...teething!)

* Poop happens...in the diaper...out the diaper...up the onesie....in the bathtub. Yep...poop happens.

* Her head on my shoulder and her little arm wrapped around my neck is the best thing ever.

* Her smile lights up my life even on a bad day.

* Nothing is scarier than watching her fall.

* Every time she gets her shots I get a nervous stomach like I am the one getting them.

* Baby teeth are REALLY sharp...especially on a certain part of my anatomy that she has to visit often!

* You can never have too many onesies, receiving blankets or burp cloths.

* I am constantly asking myself where did time go???...wasn't she just born?!?!?!

* I seriously need a Post-it note attached to my body...I constantly forget things!!!

* She is well worth the 2 years of trying to conceive and the 39 weeks & 3 days of waiting for her to be born.

* My living room has become a toy box.

* Pretty much all my conversations revolve around her.

* She is my life.....my everything.....my love....my treasure......my daughter!!!! And I love her with every fiber of my being. I would not be who I am today without her.


2 comments:

  1. So precious! I know she just melts your heart!! I love your background, tell me how i can get it??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does melt my heart. And its easy to get this background. On the top left of my page you should see an icon that says "cutest blog on the block"...click it. That will take you to the website where I get all my back grounds. Once you get there click backgrounds...then blogspot...then find one you like. I found mine under scrapbooking. When you find what you like click it and they will give you instructions on how to add it to your blog. Have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete