Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trying my hand at a collage

3 comments:

  1. She has the got the chunkiest cheeks I've ever seen! Very cute!!! What photo editing software are you using? I have Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Deluxe ... I'm sure it's capable of collages but I have yet to find it. How did you do yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...she does have some chunky cheeks. I smooch them all the time!! I used Corel Snapfire Plus which I have had for years, but just realized that if I created a new "Project" that one of my options was a collage. Very easy to use. I also have Adobe Photoshop and you can do collages on there, but how to do it is another question!! I have to look at tutorials online all the time to figure out how to use that program. Do you like the Paint Shop Pro? I have considered getting it for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just now saw this! I love love love love LOVE Corel, it is ah-mazing! Now I'll have to google and see if it has a collage option, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete