Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

To write or not to write.....

....So, I have toyed with the idea of attempting to write a book for some time now. None of my family knows this, and wouldn't you know it my mom brings it up today! As I show her the photo collage I put on my blog, she casually comments that maybe I should write a book. Hmmmmmmm....is this a sign?!?!?!...Should I take that leap and even attempt to do this?!?! I don't know. I have thought of several ideas of what to write, how to write (first person, third person, etc.) and where (in a journal, on the computer). Maybe I should add writing to my New Year's Resolutions? Personally I love to blog, but I find that my thoughts kind of ramble so I'm afraid a "book" I wrote would be just a bunch of rambling thoughts over who knows how many chapters, but I guess it can't hurt to try...right?!?!? Well, maybe I will think it over and see what I decide.


Until next time......maybe I will start to fill in some blank pages. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment