Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Memories

This past weekend I made many memories, memories that I will never forget.

We packed up our little family of 3 and headed down to Beaufort. Although, with all the luggage we had you would've thought that we were staying for a week. I can't help it, I over pack because I like to be prepared.

Beaufort is a place that Freddie and I have visited often, and we couldn't wait to take Kameron. Beaufort is a beautiful city. There are huge old trees draped in Spanish Moss, old houses that I can just imagine women sitting on the front porches in their hoops skirts trying to fan away the heat and dozens of little cute shops that I can't wait to visit one day when I have more time.

Kameron has never been to the beach and I couldn't wait to see what her reaction would be. Would she be scared? Would she fall in love with it as I have? She loves outside, but would the beach be too much for her to handle? No, she is a true Southern girl and she loved it. From the moment her little toes were covered in the lovely beach sand she was in love.



She loved the water, she loved the sand and she loved seeing all the birds. I will always remember the way her little face lit up as she took it all in. And I will always have the memories of her trying to draw in the sand with a reed and eating the sand off of her little green rake. We all had a blast, and I am so glad that I got to make memories with my little family.


Kameron checking out the sand.
Checking out the water and waves.
With the infamous green rake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment