Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bubbles

Kameron's new favorite thing is bubbles. And no not these...


But these...

She absolutely loves them! Every time I ask her if she is ready to get her bath she says, "Baths, bubbles!!!" and takes off for the bathroom. I can't even say bath too loud when it's not time for her to get one, if I do she will keep repeating "baths, bubbles!" until she finally gets in the tub. So, if I want to tell Freddie that in an hour I want to give Kameron her bath and then she is going to bed....I have to say "I'm going to give Kameron her B.A.T.H. in an hour." Or else I will pay for it because for the next hour all I will hear is "baths, bubbles!" and occasionally she throws in "TEETH!" She knows that with her bath she gets to brush her teeth. Her second favorite thing is to brush her teeth. Speaking of teeth, she officially has all of her eye teeth, and her two year old molars are right below the skin. So, she now has a mouth full!!


I am still surprised everyday with how quickly she is learning things. I can't even count how many words and phrases she says now. I am trying to teach her colors now and she can say "green, red, blue, yellow and purple", and pretty often she can point out the colors when you ask her to.


And.............drumroll please...............she is FINALLY sleeping through the night!!! I had begun to think that it would never happen, and now that it has I don't know how to act! She typically sleeps between 10-12 hours at a stretch. I am so surprised, and HAPPY!! =)


The girl loves to eat now. She asks for her waffle every morning, although she pronounces it "waff waff" and does a little dance when she says it. So funny! Some of her favorite foods are apples, bananas, strawberries, cucumbers and chicken. When it's time for supper or when she is ready to eat she will grab her highchair and start dragging it around the table and says "EEEAT!" and then pats the seat in her highchair and says "get, get ,get" which means "get in". She is quite the character.




Here are some pictures of her with her bubbles!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment