Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Remember

  • Falling in love with you the moment I found I was pregnant.
  • Feeling you move for the first time.
  • Seeing your beautiful face for the first time
  • The first time your heaviness and warmth filled my arms.
  • The first time I nursed you.
  • Your first smile and how it made me smile back.
  • Your first laugh and calling your daddy as fast as I could to share the news.
  • Your first steps and how my heart swelled with pride.
  • Your first birthday and how you didn't like the cake.
  • The first time you slept through the night.
  • The first time you went all day without nursing.
  • When you were officially weaned and how pleased, yet sad I was about it.
  • The first time you told me you loved me.


And I will always remember how sweet you are when you fall asleep in my arms, how sweet your kisses are and how much I love you.

You fill my heart with joy and your unadulterated love is so refreshing. No matter how old you get, I will always remember everything about you and with each passing day I will love you more. I still can't believe that in one short month my "baby" will be 2. How did you get so big so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment