Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I still cry....

....Yes I believe that I have healed and in essence have “moved on” but I still shed tears. I haven’t cried in such a long time regarding my miscarriage; it’s been so long that I can’t remember when it was. I’m dealing with it; I’m walking this road even though I never thought I would be here. I’ve stopped counting each Thursday how far along I should be now in my pregnancy. I’ve stopped counting down the months that is has been since we lost the baby. I’ve stopped asking “why?” and all around I think I doing pretty good with this whole nasty business. But I still cry; I cry for the baby that I won’t get to have, for the child I won’t get to watch grow up, no first steps, no first day at kindergarten, no graduation from high school………so many dreams destroyed. I believe deep down inside that I will have another child/children one day. But I will never forget the child that would’ve been my second child and my September baby.


1 comment: