So for a couple of weeks now Kameron has actually been asking to sit on the potty. This is a big improvement from where we were a month ago when just the mention of the word "potty" resulted in Kameron running off and screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Then about 5 days ago Kameron said she wanted to "wear panties like momma!" Okay?! This comment really came out of nowhere so I'm assuming that she might actually be getting ready for the whole potty training thing. So I told her that if we bought her panties that she would have to go peepee in the potty. Enthusiastically she said "OKAY!" I didn't run out that day and buy her panties so for days all I heard was "go to walmart....go buy paaaaanties". Finally yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and bought her some. I also decided to get some supplies to make her a potty chart.
So the plan is that whenever she goes potty she will get a sticker and her chart will get a sticker. So far no stickers but she is still wanting to sit on the potty. Next week I only have finals to take so school wise I will not be that busy so my plan is to put her in her Minnie Mouse panties and attempt to start this whole potty training journey.....wish me luck!!! :)

Yea K!
ReplyDelete