Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

24 weeks~ Merry Christmas!!!

How far along? 24 weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss: total gain of 5 lbs. Woot!! First time I ever had a doctor's appointment where the doctor told me "Your weight gain is great!". :-)

Maternity clothes? Yep. Always wear maternity pants but sometimes I can get away with some of my non-maternity shirts

Stretch marks? definitely

Sleep: eh. Most of the time it is good; I just can't seem to get enough of it! lol

Best moment this week: getting stuff for Landon's room, getting his little bit of clothes that I have washed and getting to see him on the ultrasound again.

Movement: All the time!!! He was moving up a storm when I had my ultrasound this week.

Food cravings: none.

Gender: all boy!!!! Confirmed once again at the u/s.

Labor Signs: Nope.....thank goodness!! And it can stay that way until our scheduled c-section!

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

What I miss: being able to eat. Or maybe I should say keeping food down! lol 24 weeks and the morning sickness is still going strong!

What I am looking forward to: 3D ultrasound on February 8th!

Weekly Wisdom: Never eat crackers and drink sprite before a doctor's appointment or you might spill sugar in your urine. This results in a really long doctor appointment and getting blood drawn to make sure you don't have gestational diabetes. Next appointment I am only drinking water and eating protein!!! :-D

Milestones: Made it to viability age!!!!!! :-)))))))))))))))) And Landon is tipping the scales already at 1 pound 7 ounces making him almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

24 weeks! Yep, I'm huge but my baby is healthy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Look at that Christmas baby bump!! How exciting! So weird to think that in 12, almost 11 weeks *I* will be 24 weeks. AHHHH! I am so sorry to hear that your morning sickness is still kicking your butt. You poor thing!! But at least you're at the viability age!! Woo-hoooo!! omg sooo excited for you!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear right now :)

    ReplyDelete