Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preparations.....

For a while I haven't wanted to really prepare for Landon's arrival. I guess maybe my miscarriage put me in spot where I wasn't ready to put the cart before the horse so to speak. I think things are finally starting to set in and I'm beginning to feel safe with preparing for my baby. So...some clothes have been purchased and planning the nursery is underway.

His bedding has been purchased:
Willow Organic Crib Set by Kids Line


A moby wrap has been bought:

This is even the print I got. I'm super excited about it. :-)

Now the next big part that will be tackled once Freddie gets off work for the holidays....cleaning out the extra bedroom. Oh boy!!! It will make it even more real then.

One thing I haven't done this time around being pregnant.....reading a pregnancy book or even brushing up on my breastfeeding knowledge. I nursed Kameron for 18 months so surely I should know what I'm doing....right?! But I still feel like I need to brush up on the basics just in case. I will add that to my to-do list. :-)

I can't believe Christmas is in 5 days and I get to celebrate my 24th week of pregnancy on Christmas. I am so excited about Christmas this year!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay...cute stuff. Love the Moby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'm so excited about it that I've actually considered borrowing Kameron's babydoll to practice using it! Lol

    ReplyDelete