Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

U/S picture

Sweet profile!!




Totally forgot to post this earlier! Here is the latest picture. I can't wait until next week for the 3D ultrasound!! Lawd I hope he cooperates and we get to see his sweet face!!!!! 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet profile! I hope I get one just like it for our baby girl, we don't have a good profile shot yet. :)

    ReplyDelete