Hopefully I will get a picture taken and posted tomorrow at some point. Honestly I'm not liking taking pictures at this point because I'm not feeling my best, but I really want to document how much this belly is growing! And boy is it growing! I seriously feel like I am full term and that he is close to 7 pounds already. This thing is getting hard to tote around all day and still being able to function. I am taking a lot of breaks throughout the day to just sit and sip water because I get wore out so quickly. I have also been instructed that I am not to go anywhere by myself anymore due to more signs of labor and a possible early arrival of Landon. :-/ I am still in shock that we are so close to the end now! :-)
Now the stats:
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds. I was up to 14 pounds but lost 2 pounds in a week. I think I was retaining fluid and I have been battling bad nausea again; so this means not so much eating going on.
Maternity clothes? oh course!
Stretch marks? Kind of hard to avoid at this point
Sleep: still kinda blah. I am exhausted so I go to sleep, but I wake up so much to pee it is ridiculous! And of course once I get back in the bed I have to try to go back to sleep only for the whole process to repeat itself in an hour or two. My bladder feels like it is the size of a pea right now. haha
Best moment this week: watching him squirm around in my belly
Movement: his movements are slowing down but definitely becoming more pronounced. My belly always seems to have a lump somewhere on it
Food cravings: Still craving ice. I have been checked for anemia and don’t have it, but goodness I love me some ice! It is soooooo good!!! :-D
Gender: still a boy!!
Labor Signs: most definitely. Dilated to 1 cm now and having contractions all day long. They are nothing consistent at this point but I am even having them sitting down so things are definitely changing.
Belly Button in or out? Half in and half out. I only know this because I asked my hubby. At this point my belly is so low that sadly I can't see my belly button anymore. hahaha
Wedding rings on or off? On!
What I miss: my bones not hurting. Holy moly does my pelvis hurt!!! My doctor said that Landon is definitely engaged in my pelvis so this is what is causing the majority of my pain. I have a definite waddle going on when I walk now.
What I am looking forward to: having this baby!!! 3 more weeks!!! Or less if he decides to come early.
Weekly Wisdom: rest as much as possible because once the nesting bug hits it is almost impossible to sit still! I was up till 2am last night cleaning my bedroom because it HAD to be done! lol
3 more weeks OMG! I can't believe how close you're getting. I'm sure you're so ready to be done. That's so cute that you're nesting. I bet it's actually nice to have a super clean house haha. Hurry up and get that room done girl.. he will be here before ya know it!
ReplyDelete