I will do my best to type here but part of my eventful weekend involves a busted finger so it is hard to type, so I may make some mistakes.
Friday: nothing to big happened. The hubby got off work that morning, took a nap and I hung out with my mom.
Saturday: The hubby and my dad worked on Landon's room. Yay!! So we are making some progress in there. After they were done we decided to hit the road and go to the Premium Outlets in Gaffney, SC. The ride up there was pretty good. We got some good deals and headed home. On the way home we stopped at McDonald's to pick up something to eat. After we got our food, I was trying to get Kameron her sandwich when I dumped all my fries on the floor!! Ugh!!! Shortly after that I tell Freddie that I have to pee and we begin the look for a rest area. Finally the rest area has arrived, at this point I'm about to bust and feeling kinda sick. We park, I slowly get out the car and close the door..........ON MY THUMB!!!!! OMG!!! The worst pain....I scream "OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH" and then burst into tears as I open the door to remove my thumb. My thumb has a huge dent in it and the nail is quickly turning colors. awesomeness. my finger throbs all the way home with occasionally sharp, shooting pains in it. When we get home Freddie tries to help me wrap it up so I don't bump it while I'm sleeping, I bump it in the process and end up throwing up from pain. my night is full of awesomeness at this point. Surely my weekend can't get any worse. hahaha
Sunday: wake up with throbbing finger which hinders everything I do. I feel yucky most of the day and even fall asleep on the sofa. I make it through most of the day and we finally get ready for bed about 10pm. As I laid down to go to sleep, I had the most severe pain I have ever had and it was on my c-section incision scar. I was in so much pain that I was crying, sweating, about to pass out and almost threw up. Freddie was scared, I was scared and the pain lasted for 15 minutes. After the pain quit my uterus stayed hard, would not let up and Landon stopped moving. We quickly got Kameron ready and dropped her off at my parent's house and went to the hospital. In the mean time I started having contractions every 3-5 minutes and they were lasting 45 seconds. Got to the hospital and the contractions were showing up on the monitor. They didn't think it was pre-term labor or anything, just irritability and they think my pain was round ligament pain. ooooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaay. Whatever....guess I'm an idiot but that was some scary stuff, the worst pain ever and did not feel like round ligament pain. So they gave me a liter of fluid....my contractions spaced out and they sent me home.
That concludes my weekend. As of today I'm still having random contractions and my thumb is worse. Kameron has bumped it twice and the finger is really swollen. So swollen that most of it is numb or tingly. Looks like I'm going to the doctor tomorrow about it. I sure hope I get some relief because this thing is killing me!!!
OMG, how scary!!!!! I hope the contractions ease up too.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete