If little man cooperates and we make it; we will be meeting our son on April 9th! :-) My c-section is scheduled for 7:30am that morning. I really, really hope that he sticks to plan and the 9th will be his birthday, but I have come to understand that babies come whenever they are ready. If he wants to come earlier than he will. It is so much more real now that we are in fact having another baby and in 4 weeks he will be here. 4 weeks in general seems like such a short amount of time but it will probably drag by. :-( This week in fact has been super slow. Maybe because I was/am sick and the hubby was on night shift. I sure hope that is why because I might pull my hair out if every week from here on out is this slow! lol
Here is the latest bump picture that was actually taken at my shower last weekend. If I look tired in the picture it is because I was starting to get a sinus infection and didn't know it. :-/ A week later and it is still hanging out; everything takes longer to get over when you are pregnant.
 |
| Kameron insisted on being in the picture! And Landon is definitely making his presence known! |
OHMYGOODNESS 4 weeks!!! I can't believe it! I am smiling so big right now!! AGHHHH!!! I am sure you will be day dreaming about that day every second that passes. I will be counting down with you. I cant WAIT!
ReplyDeleteWe are definitely excited! The days are dragging by though. boooooo!!!!
ReplyDelete