Kameron is all about her brother. She loves to talk to him, make him smile and laugh and tickle him. She also loves to hold him. She will beg me....seriously beg me....to hold him. So as she was holding him today I decided to take some pictures.
*note to self....taking pictures of my two children doesn't always work out the way I plan. lol
 |
| Take 1: Kameron not looking, Landon "talking" |
 |
| Take 2: Kameron sorta smiling and Landon giving the stare |
 |
Take 3: And I guess this will have to do!
PS. I actually took 20 pictures and only got 3 decent ones. :-/
|
lol! too cute! i know what you mean about taking a bunch until you find a few you like. my friends always have the funnniest and sweetest pics of their children...one crying. one smiling. one screaming. one looking away.
ReplyDelete:)
thank you for your thoughtful words, rian!
have a wonderful fourth of july!
xoxox
maria <3
I take 50 Million pictures and only of one child! LOL by the time we have two Im sure my camera will be glued in my hand hoping to get a good shot ;)
ReplyDeleteYour children are soo cute <3
MV has the same little romper that Landon is wearing :) His is still too big I'm hoping it fits this summer!
Happy fourth of July!