Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Landon~ Macro Session 2

Here are a few pictures I snapped as quickly as I could today as Landon lay sleeping on the floor. He was playing away, rolled over, found his thumb and went to sleep. He has not done this in a long time thanks to the mean ole teeth he has been getting. 2 minutes after I finished taking the pictures he woke back up. I wish I could stare at him for hours while he sleeps. He has the sweetest face (in my opinion) and I love to look at him and take in his features. Love him so very, very much! My sweet, squishable, loveable baby boy.

squishy cheeks+pouty lips= perfection!

little sausage toes.....and look at that ankle roll! lol

sweet little hands. He actually has my Granddaddy's hands (who has passed) and I love seeing pieces of him in my child.

this face makes my day.

the best thing in the world. hands down

absolute perfection. God has blessed me so abundantly and I can never thank him enough for what he has done in my life!!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Rian! You really take amazing photos...his lips and feet - omygoodness!!
    I hope you are feeling better and better! Lots of love! Hope you have a great night.
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! Starting to feel some better, thank goodness! Can't wait for your next update! :-)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. He is beautiful. Just beautiful. I can relate to everything you said about taking in your baby's features. It's almost more than your heart can handle! That's so sweet that he has your Grandpa's hands. :')
    I can't believe he already has teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! And I can't believe he has teeth either. He is growing up too fast! :-(

      Delete