![]() |
| Can you see his teeth? The one of the left is harder to see, but it is most definitely thru the skin. yay!! |
Welcome!!!
I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
We have teeth!!!
It's official, Landon now has 2 teeth. I was hoping that once they broke thru the skin that he would be a happier baby, but so far no such luck. Last night was HORRIBLE. I mean HORRIBLE!!! The past 4 nights have been bad enough, Landon was getting up numerous times a night. Last night we slept a lot in the recliner and in my bed because every time I put him down he screamed. As in screamed like he had just gotten shots in his thighs. If I did get him to sleep he was still up every hour or two. Today I was super grumpy and tired, and let's not forget the pain in my neck and shoulders from holding a 18+pound baby for most of the night. Today was no better, he cried a LOT today. Every time I put him down he cried. Naps were fought with a passion. He is finally asleep and I hope to be heading there soon myself. I sure hope tonight is better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww, i was just over on mrs.v's page reading about her and mv. you mamas should call each other at night to keep each other company. ;) i am so sorry landon has been in so much pain.
ReplyDeleteand hope that it gets better for the both of you very very soon. lots of love, rian!
xoxox
maria
Ouchie, poor little guy!! I'm not looking forward to teething. BTW, Landon looks a lot like you! I'm sure you get that alot. Love the new blog design. :)
ReplyDelete