I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
It's Official!!!
3 days after Landon turned 7 months old, he started crawling!!! No army crawling, officially crawling. Here is a short video for proof!! :-)
Omyheavens!! Adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing the video!! He is precious putting one lil' hand in front of the other! Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for all your love and congrats on "baby girl alvin" lol ;) Xoxox Maria
I am so glad that you enjoyed the video. He is so stinking cute crawling around now even if I have to get up every few minutes to keep from getting in trouble. Love "baby girl alvin"!!! Still can't believe that it is a girl. Have a great week, Maria! xoxox
Ahhhhhhhhh! That is amazing! I'm so proud of him! Better watch out Mama! Can't take your eyes off him for 2 seconds now!:)))
ReplyDeleteabsolutely! He is into everything now!!! So crazy.
DeleteOmyheavens!! Adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing the video!! He is precious putting one lil' hand in front of the other!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great week!
Thanks for all your love and congrats on "baby girl alvin" lol ;)
Xoxox
Maria
I am so glad that you enjoyed the video. He is so stinking cute crawling around now even if I have to get up every few minutes to keep from getting in trouble. Love "baby girl alvin"!!! Still can't believe that it is a girl. Have a great week, Maria! xoxox
DeleteYay for crawling! I can't see the video but it's probably because I'm on the iPad
ReplyDelete