Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hallopalooza 2012

On Saturday, my mom and I took the kids to Wingard's Nursery for their Hallopalooza 2012. My sister met us there with her kids and we had a great time!!

I had so much fun getting the kids ready. I even put make up on Kameron for the first time. Here she is all dressed up as Tinkerbell before we left.


And I dressed Landon up as a pirate. It was the easiest/cheapest outfit ever. His shirt was $3.25, his pants and socks I already had and my mom provided the bandanna. Here he is right before we went in.



And here are more pictures from our fun trip!!

coloring with my mom


cheesing pirate


I thought these were really neat


he loves my mama

sweet face!

my sweet tinkerbell waiting on some chips

arrrrr....matey!!




riding the train


having a blast!


and this was the end of the day. Kameron wanted nothing to do with pictures and Landon was being goofy! lol

1 comment: