Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Monday, January 14, 2013

9 months stats


Weight:
21 pounds 10 ounces

Length:
29 ½ inches long

Hair/Eyes:
He gets more and more hair every day, and with each day it gets darker.
His eyes still look green to me most days, kinda depends on the angle you look at them.

Clothing Size:
Some 9 months, but mainly 12 months and some 18 months

Diapers:
Still size 4 during the day, but we are fixing to go up to size 5 during the night

Sleeping:
What is that again?!

Eating:
95% breastfeeding and the other 5% is random solids. We still aren’t on eating schedule, and most days he is happy without solids.

New Developments:
Power crawling….dude can move.
Furniture cruising.
Independent standing…..walking here we come!
He now has 6 teeth.
Climbing. Lord help me.

Favorite Things:
Putting everything in his mouth!!! Lord have mercy. I am constantly fishing stuff out of his mouth

1 comment:

  1. Happy nine months to Landon!! I love your IG photos of him on the move. :) thinking of you and sending love and lots of feel better wishes to Kameron and Landon! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete