Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Friday, January 4, 2013

so behind......

I'm so behind in reading and in posting. Shoot...I haven't even been able to take Landon's 9 month pictures yet. I was supposed to be relaxing while I had this time off. Well....I've sorta been relaxing but also trying to get my whole house in order before school starts back in 10 days (sob...I don't wanna go back). Getting my whole house in order has included going through everyone's clothes. :-/ I can't believe they have grown out of clothes so fast! Anyways...hopefully I will be back next week! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and wishing you a nice weekend!! I hope you get to relax some! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I went private now, so give me your email address if you still want to follow me :) I want to see Landon's 9 month pictures so get on it ;) I love how your blog looks now by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering where you were!!!! Add me please laydee_bug1983 at yahoo dot com

      Delete