Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas

Here are some pictures from our Christmas. In all it was a great day minus the kids not getting a nap causing for hyper activity. lol. Both now have entirely too many toys, but hey, how can that be so bad? :-)

ready to open presents!!

Landon trying to figure out what was going on.

Kameron tore through everything! lol


hmmmm....I think I like this football.


Kameron only asked for two things for Christmas....a lalaloopsy and a pink guitar. I thought I wouldn't be able to find the guitar but I did!

IT'S A PINK GUITAR!!!!!


"What am I supposed to do now?"

"Oooooh....I'm supposed to open this box!"

Toys!!!





snuggling with Daddy



and there is Kameron with her lalaloopsy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment