What do these two things have in common? Nothing really except they helped make my morning interesting to say the least. Kameron can be very quite and sneaky sometimes. She gets her quietness from her daddy, definitely not me! This quietness often leads to her getting into things and I don't know it until it is too late.
As most of you know I am currently going to school online; unfortunately my schoolwork consumes a great portion of my time. This morning as I worked diligently on music class homework I noticed that it was really quite in my house. uh oh....this might be bad. I hop up off the sofa and begin the hunt for my daughter. She isn't in her room, I check the dining room (aka my classroom/office) there she is! She says "Hi, Momma...I coloring!" Yes she is.....with my blue highlighter. *fist smack to forehead* Luckily she is coloring in my notebook not so luckily she has managed to color all on her hands, arms and face. Awesome! After taking the highlighter away, dealing with minor meltdown because of taking it away and cleaning her up; she went off to her room to watch Lilo and Stitch. I proceed to work on my school.
An hour later I need a snack. Now honestly I don't need a snack but I want one; I remember we bought powdered doughnuts at the store yesterday. YES!! I will take one of those....okay 3. After consuming them I set the bag beside the sofa (note to self never do this again). I continue reading my music book. Kameron comes into the room oh so sweetly and talks with me, gives me kisses and returns to her room. Or so I thought.....30 minutes later she returns. White powder is all on her mouth, hands and shirt....doughnut bag is nowhere to be seen. GRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAT!!! I ask her to bring it to me, she pouts and says "no". I proceed to go in her room. There is the bag of doughnuts on her floor surrounded by the remainder of the doughnuts. Every doughnut (approx. 13 of them) had about 1/2 to 3/4 of them bitten off, the remainder of the doughnut was crumbled into the floor. *fist smack to forehead* I fuss at her, she pouts, I make her pick every doughnut up, I clean her up, vacuum the floor and we resume our day....oh and it's only 11:30. Gotta love it!!! :-)
Oh I love the adventures of Kameron! Love how you dont complain, you just take it as a funny story and love her more for it!!
ReplyDeleteI sure try my best to see the humor in things; otherwise I might would go crazy! lol
ReplyDelete