
But instead I'm at a weight that I haven't been at in almost 3 years. I'm happy that I'm at this weight but I really would prefer to still be pregnant. Yep pregnant in this heat. Waddling around with sweat dripping off of me in the 90 degree to 100 degree weather. I want to feel my baby moving around in my belly. I want to see the look of pure joy on my husband's face as he feels the baby moving. I want Kameron to have a sibling. I want to get up 4 times at night to pee because my baby is jumping on my bladder. I wish things were so different, I wish I could get off this grief roller coaster. I really wish I didn't have belly envy right now. I envy all the pregnant woman out there that are experiencing what I wish I could be experiencing. Pregnancy is a blessing. It is not something to take lightly, it is not something to complain about it. I wish I could tell them to enjoy every moment that they have. Enjoy the heat of being pregnant in the summer (at least you are pregnant), enjoy the numerous nightly bathroom trips (you baby is jumping on your bladder), enjoy this time. Soak up every second because it will be over before you know. For some of us it is over before we even get to enjoy it. Think of us before you complain again about being pregnant. Some of us would love to be in your shoes.
I'm stepping of my soapbox now! :)
I love this picture of you. Oh, how I wish you could look like that right now....both of us! I think I would do just about anything right now to have my pregnancy back....yuck!
ReplyDeleteMe to. I miss my baby so much. But I know we will both look like this again one day. I have hope!
ReplyDeleteSo sad! I wish you were fat right now, too! All the things you mentioned that pregnant ladies complain about truly are a joy right now to me and I hope you too will soon get another turn at enjoying all the supposed annoyances of being fat.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Annie! I can't wait for you to have Mei-mei. I anxiously await your update every week!
ReplyDelete