My love bug clings to me everyday. She is my shadow, she follows me everywhere. She wants me to sit down with her everyday so that we can watch Mickey Mouse. She likes to sit right up next to me with her arm looped through mine and she will eventually end up in my lap. She gives me unexpected kisses and hugs. She loves to touch me; rub my arm, rub my pants leg, rub my shirt sleeve, give me hugs and kisses. "Momma hold you!' she says and as I pick her up she latches her arms around my neck and wraps her legs around me. She is stuck to me like glue.
My little girl loves to be loved on and I wouldn't change a thing. The few times she takes a nap with me she can not sleep unless she is right up on me. Snuggled into my side with me rubbing her back, she will rub my shirt or my side until she falls asleep. I love this time even though I get super hot with her plastered to me. I love her sweet little hands rubbing my side and her snoring in my ear as she goes to sleep.
All these little moments I will treasure. My little love bug who makes my heart so happy!!
My daughter is also a Cling-On. But she's SIX! Believe me, it will get a little old after awhile, but I'm glad you're enjoying that little Love Bug!
ReplyDelete