Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Overprotective sometimes psycho Momma

If I had to give myself a title it would be that....an overprotective sometimes psycho Momma. I guess waiting 2 years just to get pregnant made me appreciate having a child even more so now that she is here I DO NOT want anything to happen to her. I tend to hover when I should just let her be, but I seriously can not help it. I am VERY particular when it comes to who can watch Kameron. There are only a few people (I can count on one hand) that I will allow to watch Kameron. Once again, overprotective.

Every single night I put Kameron to bed and I will not go to sleep until she is asleep. Once she has been asleep for a little while I will go in her room and check on her before I go to sleep. I can not go to sleep until I check on her and make sure she is still breathing. Some people make think I'm crazy but I honestly can not sleep until I have done this.

I may be overprotective and sometimes psycho as Kameron's mom but I would rather be like I am instead of a very relaxed parent and something happen to her. I would be devastated if something happened to Kameron and I will do everything in my power to protect her. She may not like it so much when she is 16 but I guess we will deal with it then! :-)

2 comments:

  1. these days you cant be too overprotective of these precious babies, even if she isnt a baby anymore. I know I am going to be the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u r overprotective & psycho then so am i! :) im extremely picky about who i leave my kids with AND i still check on them 8-10 times before i go to bed. I guess thats just part of being a loving momma :)

    ReplyDelete