Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Monday, July 25, 2011

A week of firsts!

So this week Kameron got to experience some things for the first time and she loved them!!

First off on Thursday we went to my friend's house and went swimming. Now last summer Kameron had been in a little kiddie pool but not a big pool. Based on how she behaved you would have had no clue that she had never experienced swimming. She was ready to jump right in and was not scared at all! She splashed and even kicked her little legs when I held her out from me. The only downfall from swimming was that she got stung by a wasp, but she was such a trooper. All she did was make a face and shake her hand when it happened....no tears or anything and she did not want to get out the pool. All she said when it happened was "Momma tiss it!".

Then on Saturday she got to go to her first movie!! My mom, my sister, Kameron and I went to go see Winnie the Pooh. I wish I could have taken pictures the whole time we were there but I only got this one picture

She LOVED it!!! I wish I had a video tape of the fun she had. Her eyes got so big when the movie started and she sat there staring at the movie screen! She didn't take her eyes off the screen for at least 15 minutes. Once the songs started she had to get out her seat to dance. From there on she didn't stay in her seat long because she had to dance to every song. After the movie ended she said "watch mooovie again?". hahaha....she loved it!! I was so proud of how well behaved she was. She was great and I didn't stop smiling the whole time we were at the theater because of her reactions. I love watching her experience new things!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment