Weight:
12 pounds 9 ounces!! (64th percentile) My baby is
getting so big already. I can’t believe how chunky he is.
Length:
22.25 inches (24th percentile). While he is still
short he has grown almost 3 inches in length since he was born!
Hair/Eyes:
He is still losing the hair on the back of his head but the top part is growing in nicely; so maybe he won’t be bald after all! His eyes are still the dark blue with a light almost greenish circle in the middle. I wonder what color his eyes will be?!
He is still losing the hair on the back of his head but the top part is growing in nicely; so maybe he won’t be bald after all! His eyes are still the dark blue with a light almost greenish circle in the middle. I wonder what color his eyes will be?!
Clothing Size:
He is kind of all over the place sometimes 0-3 months still
fit but mostly he is wearing 3 months and sometimes 6 months.
Diapers:
Size 2 all the way! I was trying to squish him into size 1’s
but they just weren’t cutting it anymore and nobody likes poop explosions!
Sleeping:
Well usually he sleeps in 2-4 hour stretches. Typically it
is more towards the 2 hour mark but occasionally we get a 4 hour stretch.
Luckily when he wakes up he just nurses and goes back to sleep most of the
time.
Eating:
He is still exclusively breastfeeding despite his milk and
soy allergy. At his 2 month checkup when I explained to the doctor what his
allergies were, he asked if I was supplementing or if I had switched to
formula; when I told him no his words were “wow”. It was kind of a proud moment
for me that I have been able to change my diet so that Landon can still
breastfeed and that he is doing so great.
New Developments:
Smiling, making eye contact, some squeals, cooing, pushing
up when doing tummy time and he does great holding his head up.
Favorite Things:
Bath time, his swing and eating. The boy loves to eat!!
Other:
~We are still dealing with the reflux but Landon never fusses
with it.
~Since I eliminated all the milk and soy from my diet my
happy baby is back! He is just so stinking happy and such a great baby!
~Poor thing got 3 shots at his checkup and right after the
first one he screamed like a banshee and then stopped breathing all together
because he was screaming so hard. :-/ Not breathing meant he turned purple. My
poor baby!! Even the nurse felt bad and said that she had never had a baby do
that. And I’m a bad mom because all I could do was laugh. It is kind of a
nervous laugh, but I still can’t help it.
~One thing Landon does that cracks me every time, is when he
is hungry he will start clicking his tongue and smacking his lips. He can be
asleep and it is getting close to a feeding; he will be sleeping away, clicking
his tongue and smacking his lips. So funny!!
And now..............PICTURES!!!!! :)
| Rocking a 6 month outfit here. Look at those leg rolls! |
| If this picture doesn't make you smile something is wrong with you! It cracks me up! |
![]() |
| So serious here. |
| Getting kisses from his sister. |
| swoon.....love this face and him so much! |
| "i work out!" Doing his push ups! ;) |

He is so adorable, and I commend you for changing your diet for him. Two thumbs up!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI can't believe hes 2 months already! Hes a cutie. While I was reading through your page, ryan looked over my shoulder, and said "awww what a cute baby!" :)
ReplyDeleteI laughed when I read "poop explosions" hes growing so fast!
Awwww...thanks! I think he is cute too. ;-) And poop explosions are a real concern.....the other day he had poo down to his ankle, I kid you not! Lol
Delete