Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

He laughs!!!

Yesterday morning I was changing Landon and like we always do we were having our own conversation. He coos, I talk, I smile, he smiles. I love it! As we were talking I decided to tickle him some under his chin and then under his arm; as I moved to under his arm he let out the smallest laugh. It was the cutest thing ever!!!!! So I of course tickled him again and got another little laugh. After that he was done laughing and ready to eat so all tickling only led to him being ticked off. lol. But he laughed!!!! It really made my day. I can't wait to hear him laugh some more. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love a good baby giggle!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so cute and im so jealous! MV never laughs! ... Unless one of the noises he makes is his laugh damn!
    Oh and we do the same thing during changes :) good time for a chat

    ReplyDelete