Welcome!!!

I am so glad that you have made it to my blog. My name is Rian, and I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. We welcomed our first child, a beautiful baby girl, in April 2009. In March 2011, we sadly lost our second child to a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant. Our son was born in March 2012. This is my blog....the journey through my life with the people that I love.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finally.....Pictures!!! ~Landon (6 months) & Kameron (3 1/2 years)

So I was finally able to get pictures taken of the kids. But I have to say that it did not go as I had planned. Today I got the kids ready, loaded the car, and we all headed out to take pictures. I had planned to go to a park, well apparently everyone else had that idea as well since there were too many people at the park to take pictures. So we went to a different location. As we were riding, Landon fell asleep. Once we got to our location I asked Freddie to tote Landon since he was asleep, while I got rest of the stuff together. Once I picked out the spot, I turned around to get Landon. Well.......the boy had a HUGE poop stain on the back of his white outfit!!!! Apparently while we were riding he had decided to take of his business. So all the cute pose ideas I had for Kameron holding Landon were out of the question since now all his pictures had to be from the front so that the poop was not visible!! hahahaha....I tell you, getting these pictures have been quite the ordeal!!

Now without further adieu, here are my children!! :-)

looking really excited about getting pictures taken.

Can I please have your shoe?

my love bug!!

talking to each other.

my beautiful, beautiful girl

finally....both looking at the camera and kinda smiling

my chunky boy!



love her smile

oh my heart....how did she get so big!

check out my teeth!! :-)

love this face!! 

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Rian!! I love their outfits!! I'm so sorry to hear about Landon's "blowout!" ;) you would never know from the photos! They are too cute...loved the candid ones too!
    Hope your week is off to a good start. Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria!! Landon definitely had a blowout of monstrous proportions! Lol

      Delete
  2. I love how they're both wearing white. The pictures turned out really nice! I can't believe Landon is sitting up on his own, and has two teeth already. Your daughter is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and how did you do her hair?! It's really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Landon is getting too big too fast. I french braided each side of Kameron's hair and then braided the braids together. :)

      Delete