During reading an essay for psychology, we had to read about change. How some change is obvious and how some change is gradual. Gradual change you know is happening, but it isn't always obvious. For instance, I knew that Landon and Kameron have made big changes in the past 6 months, but it wasn't really evident until I did this......
Doesn't that just blow your mind?! It completely blows mine. I have sadly almost forgotten what it felt like to hold Landon when he was so little. And Kameron now looks so grown up to me. :'-) happy and sad all at the same time.

Aww, bittersweet emotion is so intense and crazily wonderful! I love the side by side photos...it is crazy how quickly they grow...they are beautiful and I always see through your photos that Kameron loves being a big sister to Landon...she's always smiling so big! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a relaxing night! Xoxox
Maria
I love these pictures :) it's crazy how much they change without us even realizing it :)
ReplyDeleteps
So I was thinking today that I haven't seen any blog posts by you for a while... Apparently they just must have not been showing up in my newsfeed, bad timing on my part maybe? lol I've got catching up to do!